We are very excited to offer audiobooks and ebooks for download from your very own Florence Meares Library.
You will need 2 things to get started:
-a WiFi enabled device
-your library barcode (email Mrs. C)
Now you are ready to get started.
Here are some some steps to get you started on most portable devices (iOS or Android OS):
1. Download and install the Overdrive Media Console from your APP Store.
2. Go into the Overdrive Media Console.
3. Add your Library. Search HDSB and pick Pilgrim Wood Public School from the list of Libraries.
4. When asked to Authorize the Overdrive app be sure to setup an AdobeID if you haven't already done so. Use your school email and set an appropriate password.
4. Authorize the Overdrive app with your AdobeID.
5. Find a book to read or listen to and add it to your cart.
7. When prompted, enter your Library barcode number.
8. Download your book.
For more information be sure to read the OverDrive Information Flyer and check out the OverDrive Guided Tour.
Need help? Be sure to visit the OverDrive Help Page.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me an email or come and see me. I'm here to help.
For more information, please visit the Halton District School Board Digital Library.
Have fun :-)