PW LIBRARY SUMMER READING TOP 10
10. Visit your local Library. The Oakville Public Library has 6 Branches spread throughout
Oakville: Central, Woodside, White Oaks, Iroquois Ridge, Clearview and our local Glen
9. Visit a Library where you are vacationing.
8. Download a book from the HDSB Overdrive catalogue. Did you know that the Overdrive
Summer Reads collection offers unlimited access? All you need is your Library barcode #.
7. Download the Hoopla app through the Oakville Public Library. Did you know you can
access movies, music and books 24/7?
6. .Read outside. Find a comfy chair in the shade or by a pool or lake.
5. Pick a new series to read.
4. Join the Oakville Public Library Summer Reading Program.
3. Try some of the awesome websites in HDSB’s Elementary Internet Tools page. Some of
our favourites include BookFlix, Power Knowledge and PebbleGo. You can access these quality sites here: https://eit.hdsb.ca/EIT-english.html
2. Read a comic or graphic novel.
1.Read to someone: a friend, Grandma, Grandpa. brother, sister, pet.
On behalf of the PW Library I want to wish everyone a fantastic summer full of fun and
relaxation. By reading lots of great books over the summer you’ll be off to a great start in